This article only applies to the following properties: DiabloFans, Gamepedia, GwentDB, HearthPwn, Minecraft Forum, MTG Salvation, Muthead, Playbook.gg, Strawpoll, and WoWDB.
As outlined in these articles, we recently deleted accounts and data for users in the European Economic Area (the EEA) that did not consent to transfer their corresponding data to Fandom.
To reclaim an account that was deleted, please complete the following steps:
- Log in with Twitch on the site in which you’d like to reclaim your account
- After signing in, navigate to the “My Account” page by accessing the drop down menu in the top right corner of the site and choosing “My Account”
- On this page, there is a “Nickname” field that will allow you to rename your account
- After renaming your account, you should now have access to your previously deleted account, and the account should have your chosen display name
- This process will not restore deleted forum posts or comments